L’Auberge du Sombral is a charming old house nicely refurbished nestled in the heart of the medieval village of Saint Cirq Lapopie, Lot. How to go there? click here.
Pan-fried oyster mushrooms cooked in a puff pastry, Semi-cooked duck foie gras terrine, homemade chutney and 4-spice crumble, Pyrenean trout cooked in gravlax with dill, pink berries and ginger confit, Talmouse with Roquefort cheese (creamy puff pastry with walnuts and Roquefort cheese), Roasted leg of farmhouse lamb from Quercy…
The restaurant welcomes you every day at noon (except Wednesdays outside school holidays).
- Starter + Main Course 19€
- Main Course + Dessert 18€
- Starter + Main Course + Dessert 21€
- Starter + Main Course 23,50€
- Starter + Main Course + Cheese or Dessert 28,50€
- Starter + Main Course + Cheese + Dessert 32€
The hotel is opened all days, except on Thursdays during dull season, and offers 8 rooms:
- 2 rooms with bath/WC 85€,
- 6 Double rooms with shower/WC from 60€ to 80€,
- 1 triple room with shower/WC 95€.
Breakfast: 10€ /person.
Auberge du Sombral 46330 Saint Cirq Lapopie
tél : +33 565312608 – fax : +33 565302637 – email@example.com